To be tried on a morning I have no work, and am not lazy.
If you’re a Visual Learner, like I am, click here!
The Recipe I want to try though, is…
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- ground black pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and peppers; saute until soft. Sprinkle with basil and remove from pan.
- Pour eggs into pan and return to heat. Cook eggs until semi-solid, then flip. Place mushroom mixture and cheese on top of omelet. Season with pepper and fold in half. Cook until firm. Serve warm.
taken from allrecipes.com