HAPPY 2011 IN ADVANCE
It’ll be 2011 in about 24 hours! How exciting. It’ll be my last year as a student. 22 years as a student, pretty scary to think of myself as being part of the ‘work force’.
What are your New Year plans?
My friends and I just hauled ass (yesterday) to book a (scarcely available) hotel room in which we can all comfortably ring in the New Year without having the problem of having to squeeze onto public transportation / struggling to get a cab home.
What’s been happening lately:
- Adorable God Daughter is adorable and 13months old. She’s so soft and fluffy!
- My entry for Fever Avenue’s WIYB3.
- At the behest of my parents and my terrible roots, I have dyed my hair back to black.
- Finally gave in to my long-standing obsession with hoping I can carry off bangs.
- Trying to decide if I look okay in bangs or if I hate it.
- Unable to decide, shall leave it to tomorrow.
- Ate at Arbite at Serangoon Gardens, at the recommendation of my friends over at cravingandwanderlust. Nice little place, reminds me a little of Food for Thought. Good place to just chill out with friends though.
- I had the pappardelle served with mushrooms and parma ham. It was deceivingly filling, and at $19.90, I thought it was a tad pricey, but not too bad. Salty, creamy, love the generous load of mushrooms, very garlic-y.
- Also shared “My Wife’s Chocolate Cake” served with a side of vanilla ice-cream. Very chocolatey and very satisfying for the sweet-tooth.
- Didn’t bring a camera out, photos via cravingsandwanderlust
- Spanner in my grad-trip plans. BUMMED.